PhytoMulti with Iron by Metagenics 60 Tablets
PhytoMulti takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect your cells and maintain DNA stability—supporting your health potential like no other supplement.*
- Intelligent blend of highly-concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients to help you achieve your maximum health potential
- Phytonutrient potential for cell protection and DNA stability, verified by sophisticated in vitro ORACFN and comet assays*
- Phytonutrients impact cell signaling to communicate healthy messages throughout the body*
- Enhanced with select bioactive plant compounds—including lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, and resveratrol
- Optimized with essential vitamins and minerals for multidimensional health support*
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).
Directions: Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic , may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Daily Value not established.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison co