GENERAL PURCHASES & FREE SHIPPING POLICIES
Clinical Nutrition Centers reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
If CNC suspects any customer, client, or patient attempts to sell products on third party selling or bidding websites such as Amazon, EBay, Jet, and/or any others similar styled websites, CNC will suspend or remove such account.
*RESTRICTIONS FOR FREE SHIPPING AND PATIENT MEMBER VOLUME PRICING PURCHASES
If you are interested in becoming a patient of our clinic, you must complete a brief consult by calling our office and scheduling such consult time, pay for the consult, and our licensed Doctor will set up your account to receive patient discount pricing on all future orders.
FREE SHIPPING - ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS - DO I QUALIFY?
Free Shipping is available for MOST, BUT NOT ALL products when the purchase total is $35.00 or over for product(s) purchased, however, restrictions apply, see below definitions.
- Free shipping is NOT included for product purchases eligible for any other Patient Member discounts or coupon codes.
- Free shipping will NOT be provided when any other Patient Member discount is eligible due to patient volume purchases (3 or more products selected).***
- Free shipping is NOT included when the product(s) selected is/are already set at Patient Member special pricing.
- Free shipping INCLUDES protein and other powder product purchases ordered either as a single or multiple container powder order, INCLUDES orders of other individual powder type product purchases, and INCLUDES protein powder and other powder type products when combined together with any non-protein powder product purchases when Patient Member discounts or coupon codes are not applied.
- Free shipping INCLUDES shipping addresses only within the Continental USA, i.e., doe snot include Alaska or Hawaii.
- All orders eligible for free shipping will be shipped ONLY by first-class USPS mail unless required to be shipped by priority mail per USPS regulations due to the weight of packages exceeding 15 ounces.
- Customers are STRONGLY URGED to purchase shipping insurance for USPS First Class Mail. No packages can be 100% guaranteed to be safely received by the customer. Once a package is in the custody of USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS, which is verified by a shippers tracking number, the customer releases CNC from all liability for package delivery and the packages' contents value, and the customer agrees they will pursue lost or stolen packages, or package non-delivery refunds through communications with the shipper.
- Customers are STRONGLY URGED to purchase shipping insurance to cover the total order cost for USPS First Class Mail packages and for any amount not covered by the set minimums of insurance inherent for USPS Priority and Express mail packages, and FedEx, DHL, or UPS package insurances.
- Customer complaints and claims for not receiving their package when USPS or FedEx, DHL, or UPS package tracking stipulates the package has been delivered will not be eligible for refunds nor replacements.
- The customer should consider having their packages delivered to a daytime address, such as a work address as an alternative to having USPS or other shipper leaving packages in mailboxes, inside storm screen doors, or at doorway entries where they may be stolen.
- All customers are strongly urged to purchase shipping insurance to cover the entire amount of their purchase. The customer understands and agrees that no coverage is included for Free First Class Shipping by CNC, and understands and agrees that Full coverage MAY not be included in USPS Priority Mail ( amount of insurance included is only up to $50.00 for the contents ) and USPS Express Mail shipping ( amount of insurance included is only up to $100.00 for the contents ).
- The customer understands and agrees that no additional coverage is included by CNC for shipping through FedEx, DHL, or UPS shippers, and customer understands and agrees that all additional shipping insurance not automatically covered via FedEx, DHL, or UPS shippers' methods shall be purchased by the Customer.
The above exclusions are reflected within the checkout cart's final purchase amount.
For example, some products have a pre-set Patient Member special price so these products are NOT eligible for Patient / Client volume pricing.
***When the total purchase is for 3 or more items and you do not see Patient Member special pricing applied to one or more products selected, this is because the product(s) you selected is/are already discounted prior to adding the products to the checkout cart. Therefore, be mindful that the website is accurately reflecting some products from a few manufacturers which are NOT eligible for ADDITIONAL PATIENT MEMBER SPECIAL PRICING. The shopping cart and final sale price will reflect such amounts eligible for either free shipping or whether a product is eligible for Patient Member special volume pricing.
For purchases of 4 or more of these pre-set special priced products, any volume special pricing applied for these items will not be greater than 5% even though you selected 4 or more products. When your order reflects a lower patient volume discount than you anticipated, that means you selected one or more products which are NOT eligible for any further price reductions.
AGAIN, NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ADDITIONAL PATIENT MEMBER SPECIAL PRICING UPON CHECKOUT DUE TO THESE PRODUCTS PRICES ALREADY SET AT PATIENT MEMBER SPECIAL PRICES.
CUSTOMERS MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY PLACING A TELEPHONE CALL AND SPEAKING TO A LIVE PERSON TO PURCHASE SHIPPING INSURANCE FOR ALL FIRST CLASS MAIL AND FOR ALL FREE SHIPPING REQUESTS !!!!
If you are having your order shipped via USPS First Class Mail, whether free shipping or paid shipping, please be aware that unless you the customer pays for shipping insurance for your purchase, your package shipment does not automatically contain delivery and package insurance on the contents and costs of your purchase. You the customer are strongly advised to purchase shipping insurance for the full cost to replace such orders' contents IN THE EVENT YOU CLAIM YOU DID NOT RECEIVE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE.
USPS Priority mail only provides a built-in minimal amount of package insurance up to $50.00 USD, please be advised you are strongly recommended to purchase additional shipment insurance to cover the full package and order contents regardless of which shipping option is used to ship your order.
VOLUME DISCOUNT OR FREE SHIPPING
When the Patient Member selects 3 or more products, CNC will provide the Patient Member the greater cost savings of either 5% savings on 3 products, or 10% on 4 or more products purchased, OR the Free Shipping savings, whichever is the greater savings for the customer.
Patient Members WILL NOT obtain both Free Shipping AND any eligible Patient Member Discounts. This policy will be reflected in the checkout cart area and invoice. Products already offering a special pre-set patient member discount are not eligible (see above definitions).
Some products are NOT eligible for ANY Patient Member discount and are not eligible for Free Shipping, and therefore, when the Patient Member decides themselves to manually calculate whether they obtained a 5 or 10% discount on a volume order, the amount of Patient Member discount on the entire order before shipping charges are added may NOT reflect the entire 5 or 10% discount. The final checkout price is not a final checkout price error, the Patient Member will have determined one or more products are observed to not be eligible for Patient Member special pricing due the the products being set at special pricing prior to selection.
If this is confusing, please call our office and we will explain our policy. To repeat, NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR PATIENT MEMBER SPECIAL PRICING or FREE SHIPPING, regardless of whether the non-eligible products purchased are $49.00 or over in purchase amount. IF you happen to select a product that is not eligible for free shipping due to its pre-set Patient Member special price, no matter how many containers you purchase, you will not obtain free shipping nor additional Patient Member special pricing upon checkout.
GENERAL SHIPPING RULES & PROVISIONS
Most products ordered before 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Monday - Friday MAY ship on the same day, depending on inventory availability. Shipping the same day as purchase is not guaranteed.
If you order products after 2:00 PM on Friday, anytime on Saturday, or Sunday, products will not be shipped until Monday at the earliest, depending on inventory levels. Such orders may not ship until inventory is available the following week.
99% of orders completed by the customer on Monday through Wednesday at 12:00pm (Noon) EST most likely may ship within 48 hours, depending on our inventory and/or manufacturers' inventory. This 48 hour window is NOT guaranteed. Most manufacturers' products will at times be out of stock and on a manufacturers' back order. This is NOT a situation that CNC is in control of, and of course, if you order products that are already on a manufacturer's back order, this will delay shipping of your product(s) ordered.
What is a back order you may ask? Although it is rare, some manufacturers may have their own difficulty with importing products or raw materials and this results in delays in clearing USA customs causing manufacturers' back orders for expected availability to be delayed.
If you desire to place an order for products to be shipped by USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS Express Mail you must FIRST all our office during our business operating hours to notify us of such desired delivery. If you fail to CALL our office on any day after 2:00 PM EST from Monday-Friday, or at anytime after 2:00 PM Friday through 11:59:59 PM on Sunday, we may not ship via USPS Express Mail until the following business day, or longer, depending on in stock inventory of the products ordered.
Please be aware that USPS only guarantees a 1-2 day delivery for USPS Express Mail, USPS no longer guarantees a 1 day delivery. USPS Priority Mail is no longer a 2 day guaranteed delivery, but is a 2-3 day guaranteed delivery. Before you request shipping by USPS Express Mail or Priority Mail, please call us at 855-326-8449 to determine product inventory availability.
CNC advises that you do not wait until the last day of your nutritional product supply needs to order products. Although CNC stocks thousands of products in their inventory, you should not expect CNC to have all such products in stock at all times. Although sometimes manufacturers have a back order supply problem and manufacturers may take weeks to months to fulfill CNC orders from them, manufacturers back orders are not common.
CNC always recommends you plan ahead at least 7 days from your nutritional products supply being empty to order or re-order products so as to maintain product dosage and frequency administration for all your health needs.
LOST OR STOLEN MAIL PROBLEMS: CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, OR PATIENTS CLAIMING THEIR SHIPMENT WAS NEVER DELIVERED OR WAS LOST IN THE SHIPPING PROCESS
If you are having your order shipped via USPS First Class Mail, whether free shipping or paid shipping, please be aware that unless you the customer pays for shipping insurance for your purchase, your package shipment does not automatically contain delivery and package insurance on the contents and costs of your purchase. You the customer are strongly advised to purchase shipping insurance for the full cost to replace such orders' contents IN THE EVENT YOU CLAIM YOU DID NOT RECEIVE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE. Customers who fail to purchase package delivery insurance necessary to cover the replacement costs for such purchased products are not eligible for products replacements or refunds from CNC.
USPS Priority mail only provides a built-in minimal amount of package insurance up to $50.00 USD, please be advised you are strongly recommended to purchase additional shipment insurance to cover the full package and order contents regardless of which shipping option is used to ship your order. Customers who fail to purchase the additional package delivery insurance necessary to cover the replacement costs for such purchased products are not eligible for products replacements or refunds from CNC.
If you have tracked your shipment and USPS states your package was delivered, but you have not received the package, please call ENDICIA TO FILE YOUR REFUND CLAIM AT 1-866-297-4616. YOUR PACKAGE shipped via USPS IS INSURED THROUGH ENDICIA if you purchased additional Endicia insurance. REFUNDS ARE PROVIDED BY or through ENDICIA. Once you call ENDICIA you may be redirected to call our office to complete your claim or to call USPS to file your claim.
Sometimes customers may experience they cannot find their package in their mailbox or usual place of delivery. These are unfortunate circumstances and very rare, but still may happen to you.
These events can be investigated by the customer or CNC through USPS tracking information. CNC can and will VERIFY whether packages which have been shipped through ENDICIA USPS shipping procedures does in fact state the package has left from the local postal office and is either still in the process of delivery or has been delivered to the address you provided. The customer can also do this as well online at www.USPS.com by entering the tracking number into the USPS.com tracking number search box.
CNC highly advises ALL CUSTOMERS to select and purchase shipping insurance for all purchases. This is even more important for purchases made by customers when product orders are being shipped outside of the United States to foreign countries.
CNC takes NO responsibility for:
- USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS shipping delivery errors;
- USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS late delivery;
- Lost packages in in last possession by USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS;
- Stolen package shipments that may occur, even though USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS verifies USPS, FedEx, DHL, or UPS has delivered the package to a customer's address, or delivered to an outdoor doorway or porch area, or delivered to a non-secured location such as a unlocked mailbox.
- Consider shipping to a work address if the package will likely be delivered during a business day Monday-Friday between 6AM-6PM at any given address
ENDICIA USPS provides CNC with a tracking number for each USPS shipment, this information is available for customer access. CNC has less power than the customer to obtain information and/or refunds about shipping or delivery issues when the customer claims they have not received their package, so CNC advises the customer to contact their local USPS Post Office manager to assist with lost or stolen packages to assist with an expeditious claim refund.
Customers are advised to please use the USPS tracking number which CNC provides, or obtain this tracking number from the customer account within the CNC website, and to copy and paste the tracking number into the USPS.com website to track where your package was delivered, or where it is currently located in the delivery process route. USPS provides delivery confirmation or at least the last known destination in the process of shipping your purchases or package.
Because CNC is not responsible for delivery of shipped packages, this is the final responsibility of USPS. Once the customer's package is picked up by USPS for delivery by USPS or scanned into the USPS system at the USPS local or area facility, tracking and possession of such package can be monitored and followed through the USPS system.
CNC does not provide refunds for anyone who claims they have lost or undelivered shipments of their purchased products when USPS provides tracking data stating they received the package from CNC for delivery. All refunds are provided by ENDICIA when eligible.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND SHIPPING ( SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF USA )
If you are ordering products to be shipped to any destination address outside of the USA, please be aware that all orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service ( USPS ) as a default.
For customers who desire orders to be shipped via DHL, FedEx, or UPS, you must first contact CNC by telephone or email CNC to pay for and arrange such delivery of the desired products via these alternative shippers. To ship via UPS or FedEx, please be advised that an additional $20.00 will be applied to the orders’ estimated shipping charges set by the shipper for the product order.
You, as the international customer, please be aware of the following and that for any international shipment the customer agrees to the following:
- CNC DOES NOT PAY FOR ANY CUSTOMS CHARGES APPLIED BY THE CUSTOMERS’ CUSTOMS OFFICE FOR SHIPMENTS SENT TO THE CUSTOMERS’ COUNTRY OF PRODUCT DESTINATION.
- THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF ALL IMPORT CUSTOMS CHARGES THAT ARE LEVIED BY THE CUSTOMERS’ COUNTRY CUSTOMS OFFICE OR DEPARTMENT.
- CNC WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS FOR ANY PROBLEMS THE CUSTOMER MAY HAVE WITH THE CUSTOMERS’ CUSTOMS OFFICE OR DEPARTMENT.
- CNC WILL NOT ISSUE ANY REFUND TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS WHEN THE CUSTOMER FAILED AND/OR REFUSED TO PICKUP THEIR ORDERED PACKAGE AT THEIR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS OFFICE AND CNC RECEIVES THE CUSTOMERS RETURNED UNOPENED PACKAGE WHICH STATES THAT THE PACKAGE WAS REFUSED AT THE CUSTOMER'S COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS OFFICE.
XYMOGEN ORDERS may take up to 7 days to ship especially when orders are made on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Plan accordingly when ordering your XYMOGEN products.
XYMOGEN PRODUCTS will not ship until a free initial consult is completed with our physician by telephone or email. This phone consult may last from 1-5 minutes. It is a onetime consult which will give you access to future orders without calling in your orders. Most return phone call consults will be attempted by our physician in the evenings so please be available to take our physician's call so we can complete the processing of your order.
STANDARD PROCESS, MEDI HERB, & PHP ORDERS
STANDARD PROCESS, MEDI HERB, AND PHP ORDERS will not ship until a free initial consult is completed with our physician by telephone or email. This phone consult may last from 1-5 minutes. It is a onetime consult which will give you access for products for future orders without calling in your orders. Most return phone call consults will be attempted by our physician in the evenings so please be available to take our physician's call so we can complete the processing of your order.
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Clinical Nutrition Centers can ship to virtually any address in the world. Please note that there are shipping restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to some international destinations. We accept no responsibility for shipment of products that you ordered and paid for but which your country may hold at a customs office. It is your responsibility to obtain customs information and restriction information pertaining to your country in which you desire to receive shipments of nutritional supplements from CNC.
When you place a single product or multiple product order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
HOW SOON WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Most orders may qualify for same day shipping which will depend on inventory available and whether the order was completed before 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. The majority of product orders will ship within 1-4 business days but may take longer to ship.
However, some products not in inventory may be on manufacturers back order and may take up to or over 10 business days to ship such product orders. Large orders over $400.00 may require special inventory procurement and may require over 2 business days before your order can be shipped.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
NO SHIPPING WILL OCCUR FOR ORDERS OCCURRING AFTER 12 NOON EST ON THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY DURING THE SPECIFICALLY NAMED HOLIDAYS TYPICALLY OBSERVED BY USA BANKS. THIS INCLUDES NEW YEARS DAY, PRESIDENTS DAY, EASTER HOLIDAY, MEMORIAL DAY, INDEPENDENCE DAY, LABOR DAY, AND CHRISTMAS DAY. ON THANKSGIVING DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND, THE NO SHIPPING EXTENDS TO ORDERS MADE AFTER 12 NOON EST ON THE WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THANKSGIVING THROUGH SUNDAY FOLLOWING THANKSGIVING DAY.
EXPRESS OVERNIGHT & PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING REQUESTS
You must first CALL our office to inform us you desire special Express or Priority Mail shipping methods for your order.
If you desire to ship via this method, the cost of shipping will be paid entirely by the patient, client, or customer, However PLEASE BE AWARE certain restrictions apply. If the product(s) type or amount is not then currently in CNC inventory, the products will not qualify for these Express or Priority Mail shipping methods. Additionally, if you make an order for any products on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the products will not be shipped by Express or Priority Mail until the following Monday, and the entire order will only be shipped if such items selected are in the CNC inventory.
This is why we ask you to call us if you desire Express or Priority Mail so we can assist you with your order and whether all items are available for immediate shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
REQUESTS FOR: ( ATTENTION!!! )
- REFUND POLICY FOR PURCHASES WHICH HAVE COMPLETED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
- PRODUCT RETURNS WHICH HAVE COMPLETED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
- REFUNDS FOR PRODUCTS ORDERED THEN REQUESTING CANCELLATION AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT
CUSTOMERS MUST MAKE ALL REFUND REQUEST BY TELEPHONE CALL AND SPEAK TO A LIVE STAFF MEMBER DURING CNC OPERATING BUSINESS HOURS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS PURSUANT TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
Refunds are conditional and only provided to to extenuating circumstances wherein special conditions must be met. CNC reserves the full and exclusive unconditional right to offer a full, partial, or no refund. CNC reserves the full and exclusive unconditional right to determine whether a circumstance is eligible for any partial or full refund.
Orders for any products paid through a credit card purchase transaction whereby such purchase transaction has fully completed bank credit card payment processing, and whereby the products ordered have not yet been shipped, and whereby the customer decides to cancel the entire order prior to shipment of the products ordered, CNC reserves the full unconditional right to issue a PARTIAL refund regarding such specific transaction, whereby CNC will issue a refund amounting to 95% of the total transaction amount. A 5% surcharge of the total original transaction sale will be charged to the customer to compensate CNC for the the credit card processing fees charged to CNC by the credit card processor for the initial completed sale transaction and refund processing fees charged to CNC for previously completed credit card transaction.
For 100% refund eligibility:
- It is the customers responsibility to contact CNC by TELEPHONE CALL ONLY prior to 12 noon Eastern Standard Time on the same day as orders are made by the customer when the orders are made on Monday through Friday (Monday-Friday excluding holidays), for any orders requested to be reversed without the customer incurring credit card processing fees.
- These actions must be followed for CNC to void the transaction fees in full without CNC incurring any credit card transaction payment processing and refund fees. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN ORDERS ARE MADE ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.
For orders made after 4:00 PM Mondays-Thursdays you have until 12 noon on the following day to contact CNC by TELEPHONE CALL ONLY to request a full refund. For orders made after 2:00 PM Fridays through 2:00 PM Sundays, all such orders will be unconditionally INELIGIBLE for a full 100% refund, in these cases the customer is eligible for a 95% refund.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY FOR PURCHASES WHICH HAVE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, AND PATIENTS
The Clinical Nutrition Centers' (CNC) Return & Refund Policy provides a CONDITIONAL refund for products purchased but not having yet shipped to the patient, client, or customer pursuant to specific terms and conditions being met.
Terms & Conditions for Returns & Refunds (certain restrictions apply):
- The patient, client, or customer must first contact CNC by telephone to initiate all Return or Refund requests and provide a reason for the request as certain restrictions apply.
- Due to the professional strength nature of the products that Clinical Nutrition Centers provides, Returns or Refunds are ONLY available for products that have been determined by CNC to have been recalled by the original manufacturing company.
- All refrigerated products and all special orders are non-returnable and entirely non-refundable.
- CNC reserves the sole right to determine the extent of refund for all purchases which have not been shipped. Customers who change their minds after having made purchases and desire a refund prior to shipping for which credit card settlement has been completed, but such order has not yet shipped, will receive a partial refund of 95% of the purchase price for the product, plus 100% of any prepaid shipping amounts. CNC will retain 5% of the purchase price jwhich has completed credit card processing to cover the credit card transaction fees for the purchase and the refund transaction fee amounts.
- In the event CNC does provide a conditional partial refund for shipped products, the amount of the refund will be the total product purchase price minus all prepaid shipping charges, minus 5% of the total product purchase price for purchase and refund credit card fees, and minus a minimum 25% of the product purchase price for re-stocking fees. Essentially the refund price will be the total product purchase price minus 30% minus the originally prepaid shipping charges.
- Clinical Nutrition Centers may issue a partial or full refund only after CNC receives the returned products in question and has determined all of the following conditions have been met:
a. For returns made due to a manufacturer's recall, once a product has been returned to CNC, a refund shall be made according to the specific terms and conditions set forth by the manufacturer's refund policy set for such recalled products.
NO REFUND POLICY ON ALL ORDERS WHICH HAVE SHIPPED
If you purchased products in person at our CNC office, or purchased products after having completed a nutritional consultation in person with our CNC doctor, either by email, by telephone, or by other teleconference methods, and our doctor had prescribed or advised specific products for your health condition, you are advised to administer to yourself or the patient, client, or customer such products as directed, and therefore, in these cases, refunds are not provided by Clinical Nutrition Centers, unless the products are recalled by the original manufacturing product company. This policy protects you, the customer.
If you have purchased products on our online store, you have completed the review of the purchase policy and accepted the terms of such purchase agreement. CNC DOES NOT offer refunds or returns for ANY reasons. CNC has created this policy to protect the public from resale of previously purchased products by different customers who may decide to return products which have then lost the chain of physician custody. How would you like to receive products which have been shipped around the country more than once and have been previoulsy purchased and handled and possibly tampered with prior to you receiving such products? Yes indeed, we thought you would prefer brand new products which have never been sold and shipped previously. This policy protects you, the customer.
If you have ordered products by phone call to our office, this means you had foreknowledge and understood exactly which products you were ordering and approved such comprehensive order before paying in full for such order. CNC DOES NOT offer refunds for products ordered as such, whether ordered by alleged mistake or a change of mind or change of heart, or for ANY other reasons, as this qualifies as a SPECIAL ORDER. All special orders are non-returnable and entirely non-refundable. . This policy protects you, the customer.
If you have any questions please call us at 855-326-8449 or 724-719-3237 (Monday - Thursday 10:30 AM - 6 PM EST, Friday 10:30 AM - 4 PM EST), or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, CNC, reserve the sole right to grant refunds for products ordered which are recalled by any manufacturer.
CNC will not refund products nor refund shipping charges for products that are ordered by customers that were wrongly ordered or for other reasons out of CNC's control.
All products listed on CNC's website provide the consumer with Supplement Facts content to provide the customer with information to make informed decisions as to ingredients which may cause allergies. CNC will not refund products for products consumers purchase due to known or unknown allergies to ingredients.
CNC obtains products directly from manufacturers so CNC trusts this chain of custody of the product. Once CNC ships products to customers, the chain of custody trust has been altered beyond that between the manufacturing company and CNC.
Consumers trust CNC will not resale products that have been previously shipped to customers and then returned to CNC. By keeping these standards, CNC ensures the consumer receives CNC's consistent promise to provide the consumer with products free of possible contamination, alteration, or other unwanted and unsafe changes.
Please contact CNC by TELEPHONE CALL before attempting to make any returns.
EXCHANGES FOR MISTAKENLY ORDERED PRODUCTS
Clinical Nutrition Centers will not accept exchanges for products previously incorrectly ordered and shipped to you. You may exchange items only when CNC mistakenly shipped to you the incorrect product, CNC will cover the expense of shipping and return shipping when CNC determines it was responsible for the incorrect product being shipped. All refrigerated products and all special orders are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the product was shipped to you due to CNC error.
EXCHANGES FOR PRODUCTS INCORRECTLY SHIPPED BY CNC
Occasionally CNC may make shipping mistakes and ship the incorrect product(s) to patients, clients, or customers. In this unusual event, Clinical Nutrition Centers will only accept pre-authorized exchanges for INCORRECT products shipped by CNC which are returned within 7 days of your receipt of the incorrect products. Once CNC determines that the shipment of incorrect products were the result of CNC personnel shipping errors, CNC will happily exchange the incorrect product(s) for the correct product(s) and CNC will pay for the shipping of the correct products and will happily refund back to the patient, client, or customer the fees incurred for the return shipment of the incorrect products in the amount of the United States Postal Service first class mail return shipping mailing fee. CNC will not pay for priority or express mail fees for the return of the incorrect products, so be sure the products are shipped according to these directions.
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS AND PACKAGING PROCEDURES
All items being returned must be properly packaged with bubble wrap protection and returned at the customer's expense. All exchanged products returned are available for an exchange refund towards new products if returned in unopened condition and also the bottles and labels remain in new condition. It is your responsibility to ensure the product labels are not disturbed or altered prior to sending the return shipment, otherwise such disturbed or altered labels on returned products for exchange are assumed to have been opened and will not be refunded. Remember when returning products for exchange please ensure proper protective packaging around each product’s glass or other breakable bottles, and add the correct amount of filler material to take up remaining empty space within the boxes. When you return products, please return them via USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx, or UPS to:
Clinical Nutrition Centers
12985 Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090
ATTN: Returns Department
If you have any questions please call us at 855-326-8449 or 724-719-3237 (Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 6 PM EST, Friday 10 AM - 4 PM EST), or e-mail us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to allow exchanges for products ordered. Please contact us before making your returns and expecting full refunds for exchange requests.