RETURNS & REFUNDS
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
REQUESTS FOR: ( ATTENTION!!! )
- REFUND POLICY FOR PURCHASES WHICH HAVE COMPLETED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
- PRODUCT RETURNS WHICH HAVE COMPLETED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
- REFUNDS FOR PRODUCTS ORDERED THEN REQUESTING CANCELLATION AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT
CUSTOMERS MUST MAKE ALL REFUND REQUEST BY TELEPHONE CALL AND SPEAK TO A LIVE STAFF MEMBER DURING CNC OPERATING BUSINESS HOURS TO BE POSSIBLY ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS PURSUANT TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
Refunds are conditional and only provided for extenuating circumstances wherein special conditions must be met. CNC reserves the full and exclusive unconditional right to offer a full, partial, or no refund. CNC reserves the full and exclusive unconditional right to determine whether a circumstance is eligible for any partial or full refund.
Orders for any products paid through a credit card purchase transaction whereby such purchase transaction has fully completed bank credit card payment processing, and whereby the products ordered by a cistomer have not yet been shipped, and whereby the customer decides to cancel the entire order prior to shipment of the products ordered, CNC reserves the full unconditional right to issue a PARTIAL refund regarding such specific transaction, whereby CNC will issue a refund amounting to 95% of the total transaction amount. A 5% surcharge of the total original transaction sale will be charged to the customer to compensate CNC for the the credit card processing fees charged to CNC by the credit card processor for the initial completed sale transaction and refund processing fees charged to CNC for previously completed credit card transaction.
For 100% refund eligibility:
- It is the customers responsibility to contact CNC by TELEPHONE CALL ONLY prior to 12 noon Eastern Standard Time on the same day as orders are made by the customer when the orders are made on Monday through Friday (Monday-Friday excluding holidays or any Holiday Week), for any orders requested to be reversed without the customer incurring credit card processing fees.
- These actions must be followed for CNC to void the transaction fees in full without CNC incurring any credit card transaction payment processing and refund fees. NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN ORDERS ARE MADE after 12 NOON ON FRIDAYS, OR ON A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.
For orders made after 4:00 PM Mondays-Thursdays you have until 12 noon on the following day to contact CNC by TELEPHONE CALL ONLY to request a full refund. For orders made after 12:00 PM Fridays through 4:00 PM Sundays, all such orders will be unconditionally INELIGIBLE for a full 100% refund, in these cases the customer is eligible for a 95% refund.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY FOR PURCHASES WHICH HAVE SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS, CLIENTS, AND PATIENTS
Clinical Nutrition Center's (CNC) Return & Refund Policy provides a CONDITIONAL refund for products purchased, but which have not yet shipped to the patient, client, or customer, pursuant to specific terms and conditions being met.
Terms & Conditions for Returns & Refunds (certain restrictions apply):
- The patient, client, or customer must first contact CNC by telephone to initiate all Return or Refund requests and provide a reason for the request as certain restrictions apply.
- Due to the professional strength nature of the products that Clinical Nutrition Centers provides, Returns or Refunds are ONLY available for products that have been determined by CNC to have been recalled by the original manufacturing company.
- All refrigerated products and all special orders are non-returnable and entirely non-refundable.
- CNC reserves the sole right to determine the extent of refund for all purchases which have not been shipped. Customers who change their minds after having made purchases and desire a refund prior to shipping for which credit card settlement has been completed, but such order has not yet shipped, will receive a partial refund of 95% of the purchase price for the product, plus 100% of any prepaid shipping amounts. CNC will retain 5% of the purchase price jwhich has completed credit card processing to cover the credit card transaction fees for the purchase and the refund transaction fee amounts.
- In the event CNC does provide a conditional partial refund for shipped products, the amount of the refund will be the total product purchase price minus all prepaid shipping charges, minus 5% of the total product purchase price for purchase and refund credit card fees, and minus a minimum 25% of the product purchase price for re-stocking fees. Essentially the refund price will be the total product purchase price minus 30% minus the originally prepaid shipping charges.
- Clinical Nutrition Centers may issue a partial or full refund only after CNC receives the returned products in question and has determined all of the following conditions have been met:
a. For returns made due to a manufacturer's recall, once a product has been returned to CNC, a refund shall be made according to the specific terms and conditions set forth by the manufacturer's refund policy set for such recalled products.
7. No refunds will be provided to any customer whose ordered products have been fully paid for and have been shipped and the customer provided inaccurate shipping address information causing the shipper to not be able to provide package delivery. In these cases, CNC will gladly re-ship to the customer their ordered products back to the customer once the customer provides the correct address information which will enable accurate delivery to the customer. CNC reserves the sole rights to deny any refunds for these circumstances and the customer fully agrees to CNC's Returns & Refunds Policies requiring the customer to pay in full for the second delivery shipping costs. In order for CNC to complete the second shipment for the package, CNC will charge the customer's credit card for the second shipment's shipping costs.