At Clinical Nutrition Centers, we provide a variety of affordable, custom, and common laboratory services from local labs. For those who are local patients or clients and are unable to stop into our office, we have partnered with specialty labs that have created at-home test collection kits that can be mailed to you. Lab test services needing specimens such as hair, saliva, urine, or stool can be collected by you within the comfort of your home. Each kit comes with clear and easy-to-follow instructions for preparing the specimens for prepaid shipment back to our facility. The final step is that you call either UPS or FedEx to schedule a time to pick up the sample from your home or work. We can also expertly draw you blood here on site for local blood diagnostics tests. If you live too far away for a blood draw onsite, we can send you the doctor’s lab test request to enable you to visit your local outpatient lab office or blood draw facility.
The various types of lab tests we offer include detection or assessment for:
- Blood chemistry, metabolic, or bio-chemistry imbalances
- Airborne, inhalant, or environmental allergies, intolerances, or sensitivities
- Food allergies, intolerances or hidden or delayed sensitivities via blood by either IgG4 or ALCAT
- GastroEnterology or gastrointestinal functional imbalances for digestive efficiency or inefficiency
- Micro-organism or flora, yeast, fungus, parasite, and bacteria level imbalances & infections, and more
- Endocrinology or imbalances of hormones via saliva or blood, such as estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, cortisol, thyroid, adrenal, et al.
- Neurotransmitter and brain chemical imbalances, via saliva or urine, for Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADD, ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Nervousness, Food Cravings, PDDs, OCD, Alcoholism & Substance Abuse
- Metabolism imbalance, via blood, saliva, or urine, for weight loss, thyroid, and adrenal dysfunction
- Nutritional vitamin, mineral, essential fatty acids, and amino acid deficiencies for all ages via blood or urine
- Heavy metal toxicity levels and assessment via hair or urine
- Functional detoxification capacity and pathways via saliva or urine
- Leaky Gut Syndrome or Intestinal Permeability assessment via urine
- Bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine
- Lactose Intolerance
- Celiac or gluten sensitivity via blood
- Cardiovascular or heart health and risk factors via blood
- Oxidative Stress analysis for antioxidant capacity via urine or blood
- Comprehensive thyroid assessment including antibodies for Hashimoto’s or Grave’s disease or autoimmune thyroid concerns
- Adrenal stress, fatigue, or exhaustion via saliva or urine
- Osteopenia or Osteoporosis assessment for rates of bone loss and nutritional support therapy efficacy via urine
- Genetic variations testing for SNPs regarding risk factors for cardiac, cardiovascular or heart function; impaired detoxification pathways; hormonal metabolism; immune system and inflammatory processes; neurological imbalances found with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADD or ADHD; bone formation, bone breakdown, and collagen disorders prevalent in Osteopenia and Osteoporosis; and more
- Accurate nutrient, dietary, herbal, homeopathic, nutraceutical, and nutritional supplementation programs based upon testing results.
Lab testing companies we utilize:
For decades, we have successfully utilized the following labs to provide blood chemistry data, hormone levels, gastrointestinal functional analysis, heavy metal toxicity levels, and more:
- Access Lab
- Bio Health Laboratory
- Cell Science Systems ALCAT Tests
- Doctor’s Data
- Great Plains Lab
- Lab Corp
- Meridan Valley Lab
- Oxford Medical technologies MRT Tests
- Quest Diagnostics
- and more
If you have a favorite lab that we do not have an account with, we will be happy to inquire about their services. All you have to do is stop by, or call us during business hours, and provide us with your request.
To discuss the appropriate tests for health concerns, or to order any lab test kits that would be appropriate for your health concerns, call us today Toll-Free 855-326-8449 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forwards to working with you on your journey to restoring your health naturally!