CNC TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMER PURCHASES
THANK YOU FOR ORDERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY HEALTH PRODUCTS FOUND ALL IN ONE LOCATION. WE HOPE YOU STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE DURING THIS NEVER ENDING "CORONA VIRUS COVID-19" TIME PERIOD. WE WISH YOU THE BEST OF HEALTH AND HOPE TO PROVIDE TO YOU MANY MORE FAVORABLE SHOPPING AND FULFILLMENT SERVICES FROM SELECTING AND TAKING THE BEST HEALTH AND WELLNESS PRODUCTS FOUND ALL IN ONE LOCATION.
BY PLACING A CHECK MARK IN THE CHECK BOX PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE SHOPPING CART CHECKOUT PROCESS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING CNC SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS UPON COMPLETING ALL PURCHASES:
1. Due to Covid-19 and pandemic related health concerns, we provide conditional shipping returns, exchanges, and product credit. Otherwise all sales are final. In the event the customer mistakenly orders the incorrect product and has not opened the product or damaged the containers’ protective seals, we allow return of unopened products. The customer will be responsible to pay for return shipping when incorrectly ordering and receiving the ordered products. We will not accept returns nor offer refunds, exchanges, or payment credits after purchase for opened products. Check your products in the shopping cart for accuracy of product selection before paying and checking out.
On the rare occasion when CNC mistakenly ships the incorrect product CNC will provide an exchange for only unopened products via CNC shipping the correct product(s) and CNC will include a pre-paid return envelope for the customer to return to CNC the unopened incorrect product(s).
2. CNC does not accept returns nor provides refunds or exchanges for any opened bottles.
3. CNC does not provide refunds but will provide conditional returns for customer mistakes made when customers select and purchase incorrect products which are shipped and received by the customer – please triple check your shopping cart before completing checkout for having selected the correct product brands, item names, sizes, type (capsules, tablets, liquids), etc.
4. CNC generally ships products within 1-5 business days, pending in stock inventory and manufacturer product availability. Not all products sold by CNC are available for immediate shipping. Since Covid, many manufacturers have raw material supply chain problems causing manufacturing delays, and are suffering labor shortages. Therefore, many products become randomly unavailable to CNC and such statuses are not disclosed to CNC, resulting in a product backorder status. Therefore, some products may not ship for up to 2-4 weeks due to these availability problems.
5. For orders of more than one product, customer payments will not be processed until CNC has all of customers’ ordered products ready to ship. All orders will be designated as “manual verification required” status until payments are processed, which means products are ready to ship.
6. Credit card payment data is only able to be held in a credit card processor pending processing queue for 30 days. Then all payment data expires and the transaction cannot be completed. If customers order products which are on backorder status, payment data may expire prior to CNC having the desired products available to ship.
7. Our shipment delivery companies USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc., all have recently suffered delivery delays due to bad weather, increased fuel costs, labor shortages, et al., and delivery dates are commonly underestimated by those shippers.
8. When orders are ready to ship, a shipping label will be created which contains the tracking number. Customers automatically receive tracking numbers by email when shipping labels are created. This is why triple checking the correct spelling of the username email address for customer accounts is extremely important. If customers do not correctly spell their username email address and/or telephone number, CNC has not way to contact the customer regarding customer's orders.
9. If customers believe the expected delivery date has passed, please be aware packages may still be in transit and if it is, the package should still be delivered. On rare occasions packages are lost or damaged by the shipping company, and when such packages are lost or damaged, the customers who purchased full shipping insurance on the orders are generally covered by the shipper for CNC to re-ship the order.
When customers do not purchase full shipping insurance in the amount to cover the entire order for lost or damaged shipments, replacement shipments will only occur for up to the dollar amount the shipment was automatically insured, such as $100.00 maximum for USPS priority mail, $100.00 for USPS express mail, $100.00 for FedEx shipments.
Route.com is a shipment insurance company that offers full coverage protection against lost or damaged shipments. There is a pre-selected Route insurance add-on charge for each order unless the customer deselects the Route shipment insurance option. For orders over $100, Route shipment insurance should be considered to be added for additional lost or damaged shipment coverage.
In rare occasions, packages may be stolen from customer mailboxes or other shipper delivery locations. In these cases neither CNC nor shippers will reimburse customers for stolen packages when the shipper has scanned into their electronic systems the packages’ tracking numbers and the delivery person certified that they delivered said packages to the customer’s mailbox or package delivery location, such as a residential front door, et al. If customers believe they may be subject to package theft or have experienced such problems in the past, CNC advises the customer to utilize an alternative safe and secure shipping destination, such as a work address or P.O. Box, etc.
10. CNC highly recommends ordering 2 weeks or more in advance of wanting products shipped. Most orders should ship within 1-5 days after CNC accepts payments, but may be delayed 2-4 weeks or more pending brands’ products availability.
11. The customer has verified that the billing, shipping & email address data entries are accurate, and has reviewed all spelling entries prior to final checkout completion. Incorrectly spelled shipping & email addresses will cause shipping & email tracking number delivery errors and will result in delays not caused by CNC.
Order and fulfillment updates are sent to the email address data entered by customers to set up the customer's account. Misspelled email addresses and telephone contact numbers causes purchase orders fulfillment statuses to not be delivered to the customer by email. Therefore, the customer will not receive an order invoice confirmation, nor shipping confirmation, nor package tracking number due to incorrect data input by the purchaser/customer.
Changes to orders must be made prior to receiving a shipment confirmation & tracking number. If the customer decides to cancel the order after shipment has commenced, the customer agrees to pay for all shipping charges necessary for the ordered items to be returned to CNC.