Maximum Detoxification Support
Whole Foods Fruits and Vegetables Powder
Clinical Nutrition Centers is breaking through nutritional boundaries with Pro Lean Greens, the new frontier in cleansing and detoxification! Pro Lean Greens is a great tasting combination of nutrient rich fruits, vegetables and herbs blended with enzymes and probiotic cultures.
- Supports Detoxification Cleansing and Rejuvenation*
- Convenient, Easy-to-use, 30-Day Supply
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegetarian
- Supports immune system function
- Great tasting, easy-to-mix powder!
Pro Lean Greens
- Is a great tasting, easy-to-mix powder.
- Combines nutrient rich vegetables, fruits and herbs with enzymes, and probiotic cultures.
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify, and rejuvenate.
- Supports the body’s antioxidant defense system and immune system functioning
- Supports detoxification and G.I. Tract health.
- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile and is a potent antioxidant.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength. - Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health, and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel, and muscle functions.
FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
Immune System Support
Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Non-allergenic Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.
Serving Size: 10.17 g
(1 Rounded Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrate 6 g
Dietary Fiber 5 g
Total Sugars <1 g †
Protein 3 g
Vitamin C 50 mg
(from Acerola Fruit Extract)
Folate 50 mcg DFE
(from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, Calcium)
Choline 12 mg
(from Choline Bitrate (as VitaCholine™))
Calcium 34 mg
Iron 2.37 mg
Sodium 95 mg
Potassium 109 mg
Green Health Blend 3,000 mg
Apple Fruit Powder, Broccoli Head Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Dulse Algae Powder
Proprietary Detoxication Matrix 1,735 mg
Spirulina Whole Plant Powder, Chlorella Powder, N,N- Dimethylglycine HCl, Emothion® S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
Sunflower Lecithin Powder 1,500 mg
Energy Blend 300 mg
Beet Root Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Leaf Extract, Bee Pollen Powder
Alkalinity Blend 300 mg
Suma Root Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder
Probiotic Blend 250 mg
Inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bidobacterium bidum, Bidobacterium longum, Streptococus thermophilus.
Stevia Leaf Extract 130 mg
Enzyme Blend 100 mg
Bromelain, Papain, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease
Other Ingredients: Fibersol®-2 Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin, Organic Cassia Bark Powder, Natural Flavor, Silicone Dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop (10.17 g) daily in 6-10 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Other Ingredients: natural apple flavor, cinnamon powder.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.