Pro Lean Greens by Clinical Nutrition Centers 12.57 oz ( 356.25 g ) Powder
Maximum Detoxification Support
Whole Foods Fruits and Vegetables Powder
Clinical Nutrition Centers is breaking through nutritional boundaries with Pro Lean Greens, the new frontier in cleansing and detoxification! Pro Lean Greens is a great tasting combination of nutrient rich fruits, vegetables and herbs blended with enzymes and probiotic cultures.
- Supports Detoxification Cleansing and Rejuvenation*
- Convenient, Easy-to-use, 30-Day Supply
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegetarian
- Supports immune system function
- Great tasting, easy-to-mix powder!
Pro Lean Greens
- Is a great tasting, easy-to-mix powder.
- Combines nutrient rich vegetables, fruits and herbs with enzymes, and probiotic cultures.
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify, and rejuvenate.
- Supports the body’s antioxidant defense system and immune system functioning
- Supports detoxification and G.I. Tract health.
- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile and is a potent antioxidant.
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system to aid in detoxification.
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues. Chlorella also aids the body in the breakdown of unwanted materials like heavy metals and supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength. - Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the walls of the bladder.
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health, and gastrointestinal function.
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye. It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel, and muscle functions.
FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that support the growth of beneficial bacteria. Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.
Immune System Support
Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function. Non-allergenic Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties. They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.
1 scoop (11.88 Grams) contains:
Fat Calories 8
Total Fat 1 g
Sodium 32 mg
Total Carb. 9 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 743IU
Vitamin C 77.69 mg
Calcium 25.8 mg
Iron 2.57 mg
Sodium 32 mg
Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2™ brand) 2,000 mg
Soy Lecithin Powder 1,500 mg
Spirulina 1,000 mg
Barley Grass Powder 750 mg
FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) 500 mg
Carrot Powder 400 mg
Bromelain (80 GDU) 360 mg
Papain 300 mg
Red Grape Seed Extract 300 mg
Chorella-Cracked Cell Powder 250 mg
Wheat Grass Powder 250 mg
Red Raspberry Powder 250 mg
Apple Pectin 250 mg
Acerola Berry Juice Powder 200 mg
Alfalfa Powder 200 mg
Beet Juice Powder 200 mg
Cauliflower Powder 200 mg
Flax Seed Meal 200 mg
Parsley Juice Powder 200 mg
Rose Hips 200 mg
Spinach Leaf Powder 200 mg
Non-Dairy Probiotic Culture (1.2 Billion C.F.U.) 200 mg
Royal Jelly 150 mg
Bee Pollen 100 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg
Blueberry Powder 100 mg
Broccoli Powder 100 mg
Cranberry Juice Powder 100 mg
Horsetail Rush 100 mg
Bilberry Extract (25 % Anthocyanidins) 80 mg
Oat Beta Glucans 75 mg
Milk Thistle 60 mg
Rosemary Leaf Powder 60 mg
DMG HCI 50 mg
Grape Seed Extract 50 mg
Green Tea Extract 50 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus 50 mg
Aloe Leaf Powder 50 mg
Stevia 35 mg
Licorice Glycomil 5 mg
Other Ingredients: natural apple flavor, cinnamon powder.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 packet/scoop (11.88 g) daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Pro Lean Greens single packetsAvailable in: 30 servings or 30 single-servings packets, apple cinnamon flavor.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.