HA Plus by Clinical Nutrition Centers 120 Vege capsules
HA Plus is a Comprehensive Dietary Supplement to Support Joint and Connective Tissue Functions and Skin Health.*
It is traditionally effective in supporting:
- Joint flexibility
- Degenerative Joints
- Optimizing synovial fluid viscosity
- Supporting cartilage health
- Promoting healthy skin
CNC's HA Plus is made according to cGMP standards for Clinical Nutrition Centers and to CNC's own stringent standards.
The HA Plus Advantage:
BioCell Type II Collagen Matrix consists of Collagen, Hyaluronic acid in a patented delivery system utilizing a low molecular weight H.A. (less than 30,000 daltons) for optimal utilization by the body and chondroitin sulfate. 60 mg of H.A. per serving. Common searches for this type of collagen are from people searching Bio Cell drops.
About the Formula:
Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support. It is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin, and the fluid of the eye. H.A. acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, pulling water into the joints, and supporting connective tissue structures.
- H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.
- H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which makes skin soft, smooth and elastic, especially for the face and lips.
- H.A. nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.
Glucosamine Sulfate is a great way to supplement your HA intake. It can support joint health, connective tissue health, G.I. tract function and skin health.
Glucosamine supplementation can also help support the thick gelatinous nature of the joint fluids as well as proper functioning of joints and spinal discs.
Methylsulfonylmethane helps support joint comfort and supplies an excellent source of sulfur to help ensure the body’s ability to synthesize collagen for connective tissue health, and maintain cell membrane flexibility.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 120 Capsule
Amount Per Serving: 2 capsules supplies
- Biocell Type II Collagen 500mg yielding collagen, chondroitin sulfate and 60mg of HA
- Glucosamine Sulfate 500mg
- MSM 250mg
Take 4-6 caps per day for at least 3 months in divided dosages, and then take 2-4 caps per day for up to a person whose body weight is 150 pounds. Adjust upwards or downwards in capsule amounts for persons weighing more or less than 150 pounds, or contact our office for advice. For severe degeneration, take up to 8 caps or more daily for the first 3 months, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Other ingredients: digestion resistant maltodextrin, evaporated cane juice powder, citric acid, natural lemon lime flavor, natural vanilla flavor, natural banana flavor, xanthan gum.
- Vegetarian and free of bovine, gluten, rice, yeast, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives.
- Free of citrus, egg, gluten, milk, rice, sodium, soy, wheat, yeast, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings.
- Contains shrimp and crab.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare provider before taking any herbal supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper evident shrink wrap is broken or missing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your or our CNC doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.